Owner - Macdonald First Aid
Liane Macdonald is a trainer and facilitation professional who specialises in delivery of Level 3 Awards in First Aid at Work, Emergency First Aid at Work, Paediatric First Aid, Emergency Paediatric First Aid, First Aid at Work (Management of Catastrophic Bleeding), Emergency First Aid at Work (Management of Catastrophic Bleeding), Responding to Incidents with an AED, and Level 2 Basic Life Support (Adults and Children). She also delivers requalification and Annual Refresher courses. She brings experience within aquaculture, logistics and construction industries. A recognised first aider within manufacturing processes.
- Successfully accredited to Level 3 First Aid at Work;
- First Aid Award Assessing CPD certificate (Continuing Professional Development);
- Planning and Delivering Learning Sessions to Groups (PDLSG);
- Community First Responder with Scottish Ambulance Service;
- Proven training experience within the aquaculture industry;
- Creates and delivers visual presentations and facilitates workshops;
- SVQ Management Level 3 Award.
Liane continually recognises the importance of strong expertise, knowledge and continuous professional development.
07770 673 657
Reiskmore, Invergordon, IV18