Macdonald First Aid will ensure the health and safety of learners by implementing the following measures:
- Anyone unwell with symptoms of Covid-19 is asked not to attend the course, but to advise as soon as possible to allow a new date to be arranged.
- Learner numbers have been reduced to allow a safe distance of 2 metres between seating in training rooms.
- Social distancing will be maintained except where absolutely necessary for training and assessment purposes.
- Where training and assessment requires learners to come within 2 metres of other learners, appropriate PPE will be provided.
- Small groups will be formed and Learners will remain within this group to minimise contact.
- Regular use of hand washing will be encouraged and alcohol-based hand sanitiser will be supplied for regular use.
- One freshly sanitised manikin will be provided per learner, and individual pocket masks will be provided for the duration of the course.
- All equipment is sanitised on a regular basis.
To book a course, please get in touch:
07770 673 657
Reiskmore, Invergordon, IV18